Monday 4 April 2011

Blinking life away.

I sat on my bed bouncing Olivia to sleep, she is still waking through the night. At 5 months we've been pretty unlucky with her sleep patterns but i guess it will get better some time soon. I sat there thinking, she is 5 months old; 5 months! she is almost half a year and i honestly don't understand where it has all gone? i look back at pictures of her as a newborn and then i realise how much she has changed. As a child you wish your life away. It is always about reaching that next milestone, i don't remember when it changed. I try to think back to the first time i wished life would slow down and i can't. I cant remember when i started wanting things to just stop for a while. I know i will try and tell Olivia to not wish to be older and to enjoy life slowly. I know, like i told my mum she will tell me to stop being silly and to let her buy make up and date boys. I wonder at what age she will realise just how quickly 'time flys'. I used to think it was a silly expression. Now i know it's life.

Olivia a few weeks old:

Olivia 5 months old:

Love you sweetie.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment